Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 3

30 Days Challenge



What do you scare the most?


Being left behind again.
Seriously I’m scared because I’m use to showered with sweet talk before which promising me with everything but at the end of the day I’m being left behind. I know I have Allah swt. I know I have family. I know I have friends. I know they will support me till the end of my life, but to face the fact that I hurt so much deep inside of me and there is nothing but the regrets I felt , I’m scared. Lillahi.

Yeah, that’s happened months ago and for the meantime I keep rejecting, avoiding and pushing away any person that could possibly love and take a good care of me. Till one day, I found someone’s that I feel so comfort to be with, yet because of the “scared” thing I’m pushing him away too.









0 comments:

Post a Comment