Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 2


30 Days Challenge


A moment you felt the most satisfied in your life.


Convocation time bebeh ! This is the most satisfied moment in my life so far. Why? Because as for me, this is the least gift I could ever gave to my parents after all the sacrificed they have made to raise me and my siblings. Not to forget, a gift for myself too after all the hard work, laugh and tears during my diploma’s and degree’s.



 Pregraduation Hi-Tea :)



Final year's Thesis bebeh !! muntah darah kakton mengadap menda alah nie. 






kakton terlampau terharu sebab dapat jugak merasa konvo. sobsss




with my friends quya, jijie and wan :) 



abah : "mana ada orang ambil scroll gelak-gelak..."
me : fine.



kakton overjoy kah? hahahaha



meet my supermom and superdad. the greatest hero and heroin on earth :)
it's really hard to get my dad smiling when taking a picture. everytime.



Nama saya Nurul'Ain. Saya dah grad. Berminat sila hubungi mama saya di talian 019-*******
krik krik.. krik krik
-__-"



 my gila-gila friends.. i miss them :'(




After 2 and half year of studies..




 we honor the mortar board .



0 comments:

Post a Comment